Simple login script

Hi,

I'm trying to use multiOTP for a silple login script. From a form I'm posting username and data for a validating.php script.

I use this code : http://pastebin.com/rmb7wVJC

When I'm validating the username and the token I always get the next error in the log:

multiotp 4.2.4.2
Your script is running from D:\xampp\htdocs\learn\login\multiOTP\
2014-09-08 12:06:25    critical        System    Error: the configuration encryption key is not matching
2014-09-08 12:06:25    critical        System    Error: the user information encryption key is not matching
2014-09-08 12:06:25    critical        System    Error: the user information encryption key is not matching
2014-09-08 12:06:25    warning      testusr     User    Error: User testusr doesn't exist

The command line multiotp.exe is working perfecly, and the files are existing. I don't know what the problem is.
Could anybody please give me more tutorial or a better documentation? I'm very newbie in this area so please forgive me
my ignorance.

Comments

• If you are sharing the same installation between the command line version and the PHP version, please change your encryption key: $multiotp = new Multiotp('DefaultCliEncryptionKey');

This discussion has been closed.